Boxted 10k (Organised by Boxted Runners) have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to the privacy of the details that you provide us when using this Web Site or entering the Boxted 10k event through the “Run Britain” website.
What personal information do we collect ?
Run Britain registration forms require you to provide personal information – name, address, email address and DOB and running Club. This information will be passed onto Boxted Runners in order to administer the Race If you are purchasing an entry to the event you will be asked to provide financial information using your debit or credit card numbers – this is not stored and only used for a single use transaction. This financial information is used by Run Britain systems and not passed onto Boxted Runners.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you:
- Enter a Boxted 10k event using the Run Britain website site
- Fill in the volunteer contact form on the Boxted 10k Website
- Sign Up to receive event Emails on the Boxted 10k Website
How do we use your information?
Boxted Runners may use the information we collect:
- To email you about important information relating to the event you have registered for, including sending out Race Packs, your result and information we think adds to the value of your race experience
- To email you confirmation of the events you have registered.
- To contact regarding volunteering if you have expressed an interest to volunteer for the event.
- Contact you about future Boxted 10k events
A limited amount of your data, Name, Running Number, Time and Club will be used on the Website before the event on the ‘Entry List’ and after the race, for publication of the results.
Third Party Disclosure
Boxted Runners do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
In the event of an emergency, if requested by the medial team we will pass relevant details onto our medial provider . This should be written by the runner by hand on the back of their running number, if this is not present, not accessible or illegible, it maybe necessary use the information provided by you at time of registration. This is purely for your safety.
Data is retained for 6 years during which time, if emails are sent out in relation to the event of future events, there will be an option to unsubscribe.
Emails which regularly bounce back will be deleted as they are no longer deemed as relevant data.