skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- Entrants take part in the Boxted 10k & 5k virtual events entirely at their own risk and are 100% responsible for selecting a safe route to run. Entrants should wear hi-viz clothing when running in low light conditions and take care around traffic or when running off-road. Boxted Runners and the school it supports accept no responsibility for any accidents or injuries sustained whilst taking part in the Boxted 10k & 5k virtual events.
- Children over the age of 11 (5k) and 15 (10k) are welcome to take part but should be accompanied and closely supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- After completing your virtual race you must upload a run details photo (or multiple photos if you break the event down into several goes) to the following link firstname.lastname@example.org by July 4th 2021. We will then be able to provide you with your medal (by post). If you experience any difficulties creating or uploading a run details photo(s), please contact the Boxted 10k team at email@example.com
- Due to the nature of virtual events and all courses/routes not being the same, Boxted 10k & 5k will not be announcing any winners. We will however be updating the website with the race times of every entrant who completes their race.
- Details of how much money we raise from the event can be found on the Boxted 10k website once we know the final amount. Please note, all money made from this event goes entirely to the needs of the children at the school boxted10k.co.uk